Try diving with a Instructor or Divemaster that gently introduces you to the wonders of the Red Sea..
Our Divemaster or instructor will teach you basic theory and familiarize you with the equipment before accompanying you on a beautiful, controlled dive to limited depth
- Everybody, kids and adults of all ages, can explore the fascinating underwater world of the red Sea.
- We meet in the morning at 8.15am at the Diving Center.
- Everyone takes their own box of equipment and puts outside the dry room, which will be taken by a member of our staff to the boat by car.
- At 9.00am we depart. The length of the boat journey is dependent upon the dive spot, between 30 min and 1 hour.
- The dive spot can only be announced on the day, because it is dependent upon the wind.
- Therefore, please be understanding, as safety always come first.
- A small introduction to the diving theory, a few exercises and then you can dive, hand in hand with one of our experienced diving instructors or dive master.
- You will not go deeper than to 8 meters.
- After the first dive, lunch will be served and a break of 1 – 2 hours. Enough time to relax, sunbath, snorkeling
- The second dive will take place at a different dive spot.
- Around 4.00pm we return to the harbor
- Food and drink on board :
- The meals will be cooked on board and are served as a tasty buffet.
- Please don´t touch the coral and the fish. Don´t feed the fish.
- The picking up and taking of souvenirs (Mussels, corals, snails, etc.) from the seabed is forbidden by law. Of course, it´s also good, if you don´t buy them in the Souvenir shops.
- It is understandable that no rubbish should be thrown in the sea