Experience a different kind of nightlife! Hunting lionfish, Spanish dancers, delicate feather stars and octopi are just some of the nocturnally active critters you can spot after the sun goes down over Hurghada .
Kit up on the boat after watching the sun set, and dive into a different world. Should you need a torch we will provide you with one for no extra charge .
If there is enough interested, we offer night dives from the boat.
- You find corals which are not seen in the day time as well as a wide variety of sea urchins which come out of their whole. Moray eels, lion fish and other are hunting only by night. When there is plankton, it glows magically around you. Spanish dancers are also spotted only on night dives.
- We meet in the afternoon at 5.00 pm at the diving center. Everyone takes their own box of equipment and puts outside the dry room, which will be taken by a member of our staff to the boat by car.
- At 5.30 pm we depart. The length of the boat journey is dependent upon the dive place, between 20 min and 30 min. The dive place can only be announced on the day, because it is dependent upon the wind and the experience of the divers.
- After the dive we return direct to the diving center.
- Of course, you will get a briefing about the dives and any dive places for all the trips with us.
- You find corals which are not seen in the day time as well as a wide variety of sea urchins which come out of their holes. Moray eels, lion fish and others are hunting only by night.
- Around 4.00 am we will return to the harbor.
- When there is plankton, it glows magically around you… Spanish dancers are also spotted only on night dives.